Ipswich: Milner Strategic Marketing adds new office in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Milner Strategic Marketing, the technology business consultancy based at Adastral Park near Ipswich, has opened a new office in Cambridge.
Milner works with business to business clients in technology sectors including ICT, energy management and renewables) and bio-medical and healthcare.
It specialises in market analysis, strategy and implementing marketing programmes, including PR and the use of digital media, and has a client list ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large international players and already including a number of Cambridge companies.
Its new Cambridge office will be based at the St John’s Innovation Centre and will be headed by David Jenkins who has a record of involvement in technology based businesses and has been working in Cambridge for the last 10 years as a consultant and business coach.
Nick Milner, managing director of Milner, said: “Cambridge is a centre of economic growth with companies at all stages of development and in sectors where Milner has skills and experience.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking forward to engaging with them and replicating the successes that we have had internationally and in other parts of the UK,” he added.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores