Ipswich: Olympics theme for law firm Prettys ‘Fit for Business’ event
REGIONAL law firm Prettys is inviting local companies to limber up for the Olympics at a free “Fit for Business” seminar.
The event, on Wednesday, February 29, will include expert advice from Prettys’ commercial law team and examine how businesses can secure stronger contracts, manage their cash flow more effectively and get the best from their workforce.
Continuing the sportinig theme, guest speaker Adam Baker, Suffolk County Council’s project manager for the Olympics and Paralympic Games, will be providing an insight into how the games are impacting on the eastern region.
Paul Dickie, chief executive at Prettys, said: “The Olympic Games bring with them the opportunity for businesses in our region to secure new work servicing the event itself as well as the real possibility of renewed optimism and confidence within the business and finance sectors and amongst the general public.
“This seminar will help local organisations make the most of the business opportunities which the Olympics offer by helping to ensure they are generally ‘fit for business’.”
You may also want to watch:
The “Fit for Business” seminar is being run as part of Prettys’ Business Academy, which was launched in October 2011 and involves a programme of specialist events, publications and legal updates for businesses.
It is being held on Wednesday, February 29 at Wherstead Park, near Ipswich, from 8.30am to 10am, with registration from 8am.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
If you wish to attend, email email@example.com or visit www.prettys.co.uk, where further details about the Business Academy are also available.