Ipswich recruitment firm scoops contract with care provider
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich web recruitment firm has clinched a 12 month contract with Saxmundham home care provider Christies Care.
Spider’s national online recruitment contract with the firm follows a six-month trial period which saw it generate over a thousand candidates a month for the care company.
Spider owner Michelle Pollard said she was “delighted”.
“Spider has been able to broker some fab deals with the premiere job boards for Christies Care,” she said.
“They were very pleased by what we did during the trial period, and we’ll continue to ensure Christies get the biggest bang for their buck throughout 2018.”
You may also want to watch:
Christies managing director Freddy Gathorne-Hardy said: “During our trial period with Spider, they’ve built a strong relationship with Christies Care’s recruitment team. They’ve been a dependable and invaluable resource for ensuring we find and recruit the best new talent in care.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting