Ipswich: Salthouse Harbour Hotel retains four-star rating in AA Inspectors’ Choice awards
The Salthouse Harbour Hotel, on Ipswich Waterfront, has been honoured by the AA again in its Inspectors’ Choice Awards.
The 4 Red Star boutique hotel,on Neptune Quay, has retained its listing for the third consecutive year.
The luxury family-owned hotel opened 10 years ago
The Salthouse’s Robert Gough, managing director of Gough Hotels, said: “We are delighted, for the third year running, for the Salthouse Harbour Hotel to have retained four AA red stars in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Red Star Awards for 2013/14.
“Receiving such a prestigious award is a fantastic reflection on the team.”
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk’s other AA four red star hotels are the Hintlesham Hall Hotel and The Swan at Lavenham.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road