Ipswich: Sharp new image for acoustics firm
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based design and branding consultancy Silk Pearce has helped rebrand Sharps Redmore.
The firm, one of the UK’s largest and longest established firms of specialist acoustic consultants, now has a new corporate identity, literature and website.
The bold new look includes a digitised wave-shaped graphic to represent the science of acoustics. The design overhaul includes a pallet of new corporate colours and typography.
Andrea Gosling, designer at Silk Pearce, said: “Sharps Redmore has had a new management team and business owners in the last few years but felt that its marketing materials had not kept pace.
“Their new visual identity has been specifically designed to present a striking, more confident look and works equally well in print as well as online.”
You may also want to watch:
Sharps Redmore director Kieran Gayler said: “Silk Pearce has created a more appealing and flexible visual design style for Sharps Redmore that can grow and evolve as our needs change. Andrea and the design team were brilliant in helping us through the rebranding process. They responded quickly on everything and considered and explained every minor detail to ensure our new communications materials deliver maximum impact.”
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week