Ipswich: Smart421 secures top Amazon Partner Network status
SYSTEMS integration specialist Smart421 has been named as the first Advanced Consulting Partner in the UK under the Amazon Partner Network.
The status, awarded by Amazon Web Services (AWS), signifies that Smart421 customers will have the highest level of access to Amazon’s design, architecture, integration and managed services.
Robin Meehan, chief technology office at Ipswich-based Smart421, said: “We are seeing a growing number of UK enterprises joining the Cloud revolution.
“Many are benefiting from the combination of our services in Cloud architecture and integration where we have built on AWS’s enterprise-grade Cloud Infrastructure as a Service.”
Neil Miles, managing director at Smart421, added: “AWS is widely acknowledged to be global leader in Cloud computing. We are recognised for our thought leadership and proactive partnering business model which enables us to deliver transformational IT and enterprise solutions to our customers.”
You may also want to watch:
The Amazon Partner Network (APN) was first revealed earlier this year as a replacement for the AWS Solution Provider scheme. It is designed to help AWS expand its global footprint and commercial reach.
Smart421’s AWS practice manager is Steve Williams, a solutions designer of on-premise and Cloud-based IT systems, assisted by Malcolm North as deputy practice lead, who specialises in architecting for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 4 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
The AWS practice has grown rapidly this year with Smart421 embracing Cloud across its consultancy, service management and development teams.
Martin Brazill, director of sales and marketing at Smart421, said: “Smart421’s partnership with AWS is already allowing us to deliver our customers a business and technical advantage.
“Whereas early Cloud adoption started with small and medium size businesses in sectors such as the media and gaming, we are now delivering business-critical IT with large enterprises operating in complex regulated markets.”