Ipswich software firm celebrates coveted Microsoft rating
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich software firm is celebrating after attaining a coveted Microsoft gold rating for its application development.
IJYI has become one of just a handful providers in the UK which can offer the high service level, which puts it in the top 1% of the Microsoft partner network.
To earn a Microsoft gold competency, businesses must successfully demonstrate expertise through rigorous exams and submit customer testimonials. They must demonstrate a certain level of staffing capacity, meet a revenue commitment and pass technology and sales assessments.
Co-founder John Nicholson said: “This achievement is testament to the hard work the whole team has put into developing and improving our services to clients. We are thrilled to have been recognised this way and to be able to prove that we work to a Microsoft approved level of delivery which really sets us apart from our competitors.
“In today’s dynamic business environment our clients’ needs are forever changing and we aim to be able to meet those needs and produce the highest quality service. Achieving this competency has allowed us to put Ipswich on the global map and it will help us develop the business from here.”
You may also want to watch:
Phil Sorgen, corporate vice president at Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft Corp, said by achieving a gold competency, firms demonstrated the highest, most consistent capability and commitment to the latest Microsoft technology.
“These partners have a deep expertise that puts them in the top 1 percent of our partner ecosystem, and their proficiency will help customers drive innovative solutions on the latest Microsoft technology,” he added.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Takeaway owner fined £3.5k after series of food hygiene breaches
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 9 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
IJYI was set up in June 2014 by Chris Pont and John Nicholson as a software consultancy specialising in bespoke development and application lifecycle management. It now has a team of eight members of staff and two apprentices.