Ipswich: Total Car Parks steps up national expansion drive
SUFFOLK-based operator Total Car Parks has stepped up its nation-wide expansion programme with the acquisition for four new sites in the North-West.
The company, which was formed in 2008 and is based in Ipswich, now manages more than 30 car parks across the country and has two further contracts currently in the pipeline as well as ambitious plans for further growth in 2013.
Total offers a full range of car park operation services, including site management, enforcement and land development, with its clients including hospitals and retail parks.
The latest additions to its portfolio of sites include three in Manchester and another in Formby, near Liverpool.
Essy Eslamian, owner and managing director of Total Car Parks, said: “We were delighted to secure four new sites.
You may also want to watch:
“National growth is key to our success if we want to compete with other brands in our industry, which is one of our main goals as a company. We have a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and remain confident of continued growth.”
Total Car Parks’ growth has been achieves against the backdrop of a challenging environment in which some operators have struggled to adapt to new enforcement requirements following recent changes in the law on the clamping of vehicles.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
Mr Eslamian added: “It’s been an exceptional year of growth for us. We’re so pleased with how many strong new relationships we’ve established over the past 12 months.
“Growth has always been an integral part of our business strategy but I couldn’t ever have imagined the speed at which we’ve been able to achieve this level of expansion.”