Ipswich: Wherstead Park events centre agrees bar partnership with Cellar 27
- Credit: Archant
THE Wherstead Park weddings, conference and events centre near Ipswich has formed a partnership with mobile bar provider Cellar 27.
An exclusive custom-built bar has been installed at the venue, with the partnership expected to support 10 casual jobs.
Ipswich-based Cellar 27 was launched by husband and wife team Mark and Sam Waters 13 months ago.
Lesley Frost, commercial manager at Wherstead Park, which is owned by the East of England Co-operative Society, said: “We are delighted to be working with Sam and Mark as our new partners for bar services at Wherstead Park.
“They were chosen for the way they go about their business, from the bespoke bar to their uniforms and their use of Adnams for wine and Calvors for beer; they truly represent the best of Suffolk and have already exceeded our expectations.
You may also want to watch:
“It is our plan to have a long future working with Cellar 27. With our emphasis on customer service and attention to detail and Sam and Mark’s experience within the licensed trade, we know we’re on to a winning combination with this partnership.”
Mark Waters said: “We are delighted to be working with one of the leading venues in Suffolk.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
“It is a fantastic space for events and celebrations and we are looking forward to serving great Suffolk drinks, cocktails and many glasses of champagne in the busy months ahead.”