Ipswich: Wolsey Volkswagen to invest £800,000 in showroom expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk-based motor dealership business is investing £800,000 in upgrading its showroom facilities.
Wolsey Volkswagen in Ipswich is to double the size of its showroom in order to display a wider selection of vehicles from the Volkswagen range.
The work at the Sproughton Road site is expected to be completed by March 2014, with the business remaining open throughout.
Tim Hargreaves, brand manager at Wolsey, said: “For the past 18 years we have successfully built a strong Volkswagen business from this site. We continually review our services and facilities to ensure we provide a high level of service, so felt the time was right to expand our offering.
“The spacious new interior will be more light and airy and will feature clean cut lines and crisp colours to make it a more pleasurable customer experience, while supporting the brand’s new retail concept.
You may also want to watch:
“The extended showroom will display up to 10 different models as well as accommodate an improved hospitality and servicing area.
“We feel our investment confirms our commitment to motorists in the area and we believe the refurbishment will strengthen our customers’ service offering whilst providing an ideal setting to showcase the increasing Volkswagen range.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 5 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 10 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
He added: “Customer service is always our priority so the business will remain open throughout the refurbishment.”