A FORMER waiter at an Italian restaurant in Freeport Braintree has worked his way up through the ranks to become its manager.Lithuanian-born Iridijus Stanisauskas, 25, has been made general manager of Tutti Grille two and half years after joining as a waiter.
A FORMER waiter at an Italian restaurant in Freeport Braintree has worked his way up through the ranks to become its manager.
Lithuanian-born Iridijus Stanisauskas, 25, has been made general manager of Tutti Grille two and half years after joining as a waiter. His latest role was as assistant manager.
“I am very excited about the future,” he said.
“We have a strong team here and we strive to give excellent customer service at all times.”
You may also want to watch:
He takes over the role from Lorna Evans, who has become commercial manager for the chain of restaurants and will be relocating to Lauder in Scotland to take up her new appointment.
Tutti Grille managing director Rob Reeley said: “Since starting with the company, Iridijus has helped Tutti Grille's sales rise by 35%. He is a committed and hardworking team player who ensures all of the staff are kept motivated. I am sure he will shine in his new role.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road