ISSBA on the lookout for advice
A SUFFOLK business event is aiming to answer burning questions of the day through free advice sessions. The Suffolk Business Exhibition, which takes place on April 29 at Trinity Park, Ipswich, is being staged by Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) in conjunction with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
A SUFFOLK business event is aiming to answer burning questions of the day through free advice sessions.
The Suffolk Business Exhibition, which takes place on April 29 at Trinity Park, Ipswich, is being staged by Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) in conjunction with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
Organiser Boleyn Events is looking for local firms willing to give free advice sessions. Chair of ISSBA Kim Brown said the emphasis would be on start-ups and surviving the current economic conditions.
“We need to reflect the fact that these are exceptional circumstances that re putting unfamiliar pressures on businesses and individuals,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“So we're identified some of the concerns shared by many, and are looking for people willing to come forward and give tips and advice to others.”
The organisers are looking for business people willing to offer individual 20 minute informal and impartial advice sessions, face to face, on a series of tops including how to get to started and invest in websites, how to win new customers and how to raise your profile on a tight budget.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 9 Restaurant launches giant cheesecake and cookie company
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal
The exhibition is now open for booking stands, with prices starting from �75 plus VAT.
Attendance is free. Anyone interested in offering an advice session should contact email@example.com.