It is time to get growing for men’s charities
It’s Movember again men.
It’s Movember again, and the team at Francesco Hair Salon in Ipswich are growing moustaches - and money too.
The annual campaign raises funds for men’s health charities, working in areas like prostrate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health.
Mo 13 is this year’s campaign and the guys at Francescos gents barbers and ladies hairdressers, in St Matthews Street, are giving it a go again this time.
Franco De Lellis and his three sons are all growing moustaches and raising sponsorship from customers, families and friends.
Ciro De Lellis said: “We raised £750 last year, and now we are among 30 Movember-rate Barbers in the country.
“This year our target is £1,000 and we have already raised £250.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 3 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 4 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 5 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 6 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 7 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 8 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 9 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 10 Torquay sign two released Ipswich Town players
“We are doing free moustache trims and wet shaves at the end of the month, for those who want to donate or do their own fundraising for Movember, anything that helps really.
“We also have some supporters who are doing it too this time.”
They had put a link to Movember on their own website for those supporters who wanted to donate on-line, www.francescohairsalon.co.uk
Francesco Hair Saloon, St Matthews Street, Ipswich
Telephone 01473 400034