It is time to get growing for men’s charities
It’s Movember again men.
It’s Movember again, and the team at Francesco Hair Salon in Ipswich are growing moustaches - and money too.
The annual campaign raises funds for men’s health charities, working in areas like prostrate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health.
Mo 13 is this year’s campaign and the guys at Francescos gents barbers and ladies hairdressers, in St Matthews Street, are giving it a go again this time.
Franco De Lellis and his three sons are all growing moustaches and raising sponsorship from customers, families and friends.
You may also want to watch:
Ciro De Lellis said: “We raised £750 last year, and now we are among 30 Movember-rate Barbers in the country.
“This year our target is £1,000 and we have already raised £250.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
“We are doing free moustache trims and wet shaves at the end of the month, for those who want to donate or do their own fundraising for Movember, anything that helps really.
“We also have some supporters who are doing it too this time.”
They had put a link to Movember on their own website for those supporters who wanted to donate on-line, www.francescohairsalon.co.uk
Francesco Hair Saloon, St Matthews Street, Ipswich
Telephone 01473 400034