Mamma mia - Italian fashion brand is coming to Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Fashion brand James Lakeland has joined forces with Woodbridge boutique, Darcy B and will be bringing fine Italian women’s tailoring lines to the town.
Independent store Darcy B is at 23 Market Hill in the heart of Woodbridge, surrounded by other niche shops and restaurants.
James Lakeland is opening a concession in Darcy B.
From September it will offer a collection of printed dresses, faux fur coats, tailored trousers and fine knits.
James Lakeland willl showcase its new AW Collection within the Suffolk store.
Denise Potter, owner of Darcy B, said: “I am ecstatic to have James Lakeland here in Woodbridge.
“He has a very exciting range of fashion.
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 4 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 5 Town take up option on Tyreece Simpson... plus two other youngsters update
- 6 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 7 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 8 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 9 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 10 Baby Elsie in ship-shape despite dramatic birth in car at Sutton Hoo
“He used to be in Palmers in Bury St Edmunds, until it closed. I hope his fashions will attract my existing customers and new clientelle from as far as West Suffolk.”
Independent trader Denise has had a store on the Market Hill for 17 years and her second outlet, Darcy B in Framlingham for 16 years.