Mamma mia - Italian fashion brand is coming to Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Fashion brand James Lakeland has joined forces with Woodbridge boutique, Darcy B and will be bringing fine Italian women’s tailoring lines to the town.
Independent store Darcy B is at 23 Market Hill in the heart of Woodbridge, surrounded by other niche shops and restaurants.
James Lakeland is opening a concession in Darcy B.
From September it will offer a collection of printed dresses, faux fur coats, tailored trousers and fine knits.
James Lakeland willl showcase its new AW Collection within the Suffolk store.
You may also want to watch:
Denise Potter, owner of Darcy B, said: “I am ecstatic to have James Lakeland here in Woodbridge.
“He has a very exciting range of fashion.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
“He used to be in Palmers in Bury St Edmunds, until it closed. I hope his fashions will attract my existing customers and new clientelle from as far as West Suffolk.”
Independent trader Denise has had a store on the Market Hill for 17 years and her second outlet, Darcy B in Framlingham for 16 years.