COMPANY director James Bolton has been accepted as a fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (PMI).Mr Bolton, a director and co-founder of Newmarket based firm Atkinson Bolton Consulting, has been a PMI member since 1989 and an associate since 1993.
COMPANY director James Bolton has been accepted as a fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (PMI).
Mr Bolton, a director and co-founder of Newmarket based firm Atkinson Bolton Consulting, has been a PMI member since 1989 and an associate since 1993. Fellowship is the highest grade of membership.
The PMI is the professional body for those working in pensions and employee benefits and maintains and improves professional standards in every area of pension scheme management, consultancy and trusteeship.
In the past year the firm has been awarded Corporate Chartered status after director David Thurlow passed his final exam to become a chartered financial planner and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS), one of less than 400 in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bolton said: “We have a commitment to continuous improvement. We are very proud of our achievements which will most definitely have a positive impact on both clients and our professional connections”.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo