JANE Goodship has been appointed as branch manager of Barclays in Bury St Edmunds.She has held a variety of roles in branches, training and recruitment and financial services centres at the bank since joining in 1978.
JANE Goodship has been appointed as branch manager of Barclays in Bury St Edmunds.
She has held a variety of roles in branches, training and recruitment and financial services centres at the bank since joining in 1978.
She has worked across East Anglia, including Norwich and Cambridge, and recently left Princes Street, Ipswich, where she was branch manager for three years.
Taking over the Bury branch was like “coming home”, said Ms Goodship, who lived in the town from the age of 10.
You may also want to watch:
“I have a great love for it. Knowing so many people and so much about the area, I am going to make sure that the Barclays branch becomes part of the community,” she said.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day