Jobs created as Manchetts Newmarket launches Isuzu pick-up dealership
- Credit: Archant
Three new jobs have been created in Newmarket with the launch by a family-owned garage business of an Isuzu commercial vehicle dealership.
Manchetts, which has garages in Newmarket and Burwell, has taken on the dealership due to strong demand for Isuzu pick-up trucks from the horse racing industry, farming and the building trade.
Business development manager Nigel Foster said: “We are delighted to have opened in the area and the dealership has already created three new jobs, in sales, valeting and for a highly qualified technician.
“We realised there was a real need for this dealership in Newmarket, as many of the people in this area require a hard–working vehicle that is up to the task of pulling a horsebox or driving across fields.
“This demand is down to the Isuzu’s unrivalled fuel efficiency, off-road power, class-lading towing ability and great looks”.
You may also want to watch:
Manchetts Newmarket will stock the full range of new Isuzu vehicles and also source pre-owned vehicles direct from the manufacturer.
The dealership, on the Studlands Park Industrial Estate, is hosting a launch weekend event from Friday, February 3 to Sunday, February 5.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo