LAND and property firm Robinson & Hall has appointed an assistant land agent to drive forward the selling of its country and equestrian properties.Jody Green, 23, joins the firm, which has offices in Ipswich and Bedford, from a background in sales and rural business.
LAND and property firm Robinson & Hall has appointed an assistant land agent to drive forward the selling of its country and equestrian properties.
Jody Green, 23, joins the firm, which has offices in Ipswich and Bedford, from a background in sales and rural business.
She is currently studying for her National Association of Estate Agents qualifications and will also play a major role in supporting the commercial and residential teams within Robinson & Hall.
David Brooks, a partner at Robinson & Hall, said she would play an “important part” in the company's day-to-day activity on the equestrian and country property sales.
You may also want to watch:
The firm has 35 staff, with a six-strong team in Suffolk, which is shortly to expand to nine.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 8 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 9 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash