JOHN Roberts has been appointed human resources director at Ford Retail, based at its headquarters in Colchester.His team provides personnel resources for nearly 3,000 staff based at 55 care and commercial dealerships across the UK.
JOHN Roberts has been appointed human resources director at Ford Retail, based at its headquarters in Colchester.
His team provides personnel resources for nearly 3,000 staff based at 55 care and commercial dealerships across the UK.
Mr Roberts, 50, has extensive experience in HR, and has worked for large multi-site firms it the retail sector, including Greene King, Kingfisher and Sears, with roles in operations and marketing.
He has a classic degree from Oxford University and is qualified in executive coaching.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty-five staff are employed at Ford Retail's headquarters on Colchester Business Park, providing human resources, finance and property support and services to its dealerships.
Mr Roberts said he was looking forward to working with chief executive Chris Hayden and his team to develop the business further.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash