A SUFFOLK marketing company has taken on a new client relations manger.John Trowell, 37, of Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, joins Toolbox Marketing, which is also based in the village.
A SUFFOLK marketing company has taken on a new client relations manger.
John Trowell, 37, of Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, joins Toolbox Marketing, which is also based in the village.
He previously worked at Stansted Airport as international channel manager for an Amercian company.
He said he was “very much looking forward” to his new job.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Michelle Buxton said: “I wanted a dedicated individual to take care of our expanding client base and to promote our services within additional sectors. I was prepared to recruit from as far afield as that took, and never dreamt I would find such an ideally-qualified and highly experienced person just down the road.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder