REAL estate firm Savills has appointed Jonathan Apperley to its transport planning department.Mr Apperley joins Mike Palmer, Darren Wootton and the team, which was established two years ago, as a CAD technician.
REAL estate firm Savills has appointed Jonathan Apperley to its transport planning department.
Mr Apperley joins Mike Palmer, Darren Wootton and the team, which was established two years ago, as a CAD technician.
He joins from Chalcroft Construction Ltd where he worked for two years in a similar role. Before this, he was with Johnson Matthey in Royston for six years where he held various positions including team leader and production operative.
David Henry, head of Savills Cambridge, said: “We are extremely pleased to have Jonathan on board. He is already integrating himself into the team and his experience has proved to be invaluable.”
You may also want to watch:
The team looks at all elements of transport planning, studying the impact of proposals, assessing the issues they raise for all modes of travel, and provides valuable assistance in the planning application process.
Although it is currently based in East Anglia, there are plans to expand throughout the country. Current projects it is working on include Turnstone Estates' mixed use development of the former Ipswich Borough Council offices.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm