BIRKETTS law firm has taken on three new recruits at its Ipswich office.Jonathan Clark joins the logistics and shipping team as an employed barrister, Ann Marie Dickinson as a solicitor in the commercial property department and Lisa Hayward, a solicitor, joins the employment team.
BIRKETTS law firm has taken on three new recruits at its Ipswich office.
Jonathan Clark joins the logistics and shipping team as an employed barrister, Ann Marie Dickinson as a solicitor in the commercial property department and Lisa Hayward, a solicitor, joins the employment team.
Mr Clark began his career in the Royal Navy before serving as an inspector in the marine division of the Royal Hong Kong Police Force. He was called to the Bar in 1999 having graduated from the University of Essex.
He has since gained considerable experience in shipping and marine litigation, most recently with Galadari & Associates, where he handled a wide range of marine-related disputes including collisions and salvage, cargo, charterparty, personal injury, marine insurance and shipbuilding. He joined Birketts' logistics, shipping and international services team in 2007 where he continues to specialise in all types of marine issues.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Dickinson graduated from Oxford University and practised with Slaughter & May. She has a broad range of commercial property experience including acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, leases and corporate support. In her latest role, she will advise funders, investors, developers and occupiers on a wide range of commercial property issues.
Ms Hayward trained and qualified as a solicitor with the London Borough of Harrow, specialising in employment and contract law. Since joining Birketts, she has been advising clients on business transfer TUPE implications and their practical application, managing large-scale redundancies and helping clients involved in employment tribunal litigation.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say