Joules announces reopening date for Suffolk stores
- Credit: Archant
Fashion chain Joules has announced plans to reopen several Suffolk stores next week - but the Ipswich town centre branch will remain closed for now.
The retailer’s stores in Aldeburgh, Bury St Edmunds and at Jimmy’s Farm near Ipswich are set to reopen on Monday, July 13, with coronavirus lockdown restrictions being eased in recent weeks.
However, Joules has opted for a phased return of its stores - meaning the branch in Ipswich’s Buttermarket will have to wait to reopen.
A spokesman said: “We hope our colourful store fronts will restore a little sunshine to the high street as we’re slowly beginning to open again.
“While we’re excited to be welcoming customers through our doors, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our customers and colleagues always comes first.
You may also want to watch:
“With that in mind, we’ve decided to phase our store openings and operate reduced hours until we all get to know our ‘new normal’ a little better.”
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club