SUFFOLK communications agency Lexia Media has promoted Julie Orford to senior designer.Ms Orford, 35, has considerable experience in a variety of agency and client-side roles.
SUFFOLK communications agency Lexia Media has promoted Julie Orford to senior designer.
Ms Orford, 35, has considerable experience in a variety of agency and client-side roles.
She previously worked for Smart421 as a web/graphic designer, before taking the role of website co-ordinator for Suffolk County Council's Connexions Service.
In her new role, she will co-ordinate the agency's design and print needs for a variety of clients.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted to be working in this agency role and am enjoying the scope of client activity, which encompasses everything from brochure and newsletter production to branding and small-run marketing materials,” she said.
Managing director Deborah Watson said they were “thrilled” to make the promotion.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
“Julie has worked exceptionally hard for Lexia and has been a real asset to our team,” she said.