KAREN Last has joined Lovewell Blake Financial Planning to provide a new mortgage advisory service.Mrs Last, who has 30 years' experience in the mortgage industry, lives at Needham Market and will be based at the firm's Thetford office.
KAREN Last has joined Lovewell Blake Financial Planning to provide a new mortgage advisory service.
Mrs Last, who has 30 years' experience in the mortgage industry, lives at Needham Market and will be based at the firm's Thetford office.
For the past two years she has been a company director responsible for developing a new mortgage advisory business in Mid Suffolk. She was previously with Halifax, where she was responsible for the underwriting centre in Colchester.
Lovewell Blake Financial Planning director Andrew Edge said they were introducing the new service because of the significant demand for unbiased advice.
You may also want to watch:
“Karen's outstanding knowledge and experience allows her to quickly assess clients' needs providing the most appropriate advice,” he said.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town