Look around this six bedroom house with a helipad near Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A six-bedroom house with a pool and a helipad on the Suffolk-Essex border has hit the market for just over £1.5 million.
Keebles House, just outside Leavenheath, has all the mods cons you can imagine.
Set in 5.21 acres, the property has a koi fish pond, stables and a manège, and an indoor pool complex including a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a gym.
Perhaps most unusally, it also has a helipad with its very own aircraft hangar.
Indoors the property has six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Among its five receptions are a snooker room and a conservatory.
A private borehole supplies water to the pool and garden. The property also has solar panels and a backup generator.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
The property is on the market with Strutt & Parker with a guide price of £1,550,000.