Look around this six bedroom house with a helipad near Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A six-bedroom house with a pool and a helipad on the Suffolk-Essex border has hit the market for just over £1.5 million.
Keebles House, just outside Leavenheath, has all the mods cons you can imagine.
Set in 5.21 acres, the property has a koi fish pond, stables and a manège, and an indoor pool complex including a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a gym.
Perhaps most unusally, it also has a helipad with its very own aircraft hangar.
Indoors the property has six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Among its five receptions are a snooker room and a conservatory.
A private borehole supplies water to the pool and garden. The property also has solar panels and a backup generator.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
The property is on the market with Strutt & Parker with a guide price of £1,550,000.