Krazy Horse to open second showroom in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
West Suffolk-based customised motorcycle dealership Krazy Horse is launching a second site in order to offer three more premium brands, including iconic UK-built Morgan cars.
The new 6,000sq ft showroom, which will also display Victory and Indian motorcycles from the United States, will be opposite the company’s main motorcycle destination venue on the Lark Valley Business Park in Bury St Edmunds.
It already showcases motorcycles including Zero Engineering Samurai Chopper bikes from Japan, Patons and Zaeta models from Italy and Avinton machines from France, as well as the heritage UK brand Norton.
The venue, which opened in 2013, also offers a wide range of clothing brands, such as Belstaff, Levi’s Vintage Clothing, Dickies and Draggin, and Rockers Café and Bar, a collaboration with bike and car destination venue Ace Cafe London, based at Ace Corner on the capital’s North Circular road.
Krazy Horse founder and managing director Paul Beamish said: “We need more space in our main venue, more dealership space and more space for our workshops and this new acquisition will give us just that within a short stroll from our main site.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to now be a flagship main dealer for the Morgan Motor Company serving Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and, with everything creatively displayed in next-door venues, we can guarantee that we will have something for everyone with a passion for motorcycles and classic cars.”
The new site is due to open its doors to the public on Saturday, February 28. One new member of staff has already been recruited, bringing the number of people employed by Krazy Horse to 31, and the business expects to create more new jobs during 2015.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 4 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons