Larking Gowen welcomes top student
CHARTERED accountants and business advisers Larking Gowen is continuing its student recruitment policy with the creation of a new position at its Colchester office.
Ryan Everitt joins the team, based at The Crescent on Colchester Business Park, having just completed his A-levels, including Accountancy, at Colchester Sixth Form College. Ryan will now study towards the AAT qualification (Association of Accounting Technicians).
Human resources executive Julie Best said: “I am delighted to welcome Ryan to the firm and look forward to seeing him progress with us.
“Ryan joins 10 other students we have appointed throughout our offices in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex. As a firm we continue to grow and it is vital that we recruit high calibre students annually, ensuring we build our team to meet our client needs.”
Mr Everitt said: “I enjoyed a work experience placement with Larking Gowen last year, and all the staff were really friendly. I am very pleased to be joining them on a permanent basis.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Everitt lives in Colchester and enjoys playing and coaching football amongst other sports.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn