Last chance to shine in the 2015 EADT Business Awards
Tomorrow is the final day for entering the 2015 East Anglian Daily Times Business Awards.
But there is plenty of time to submit an entry for your business, with the online process designed to be as quick and easy as possible.
The awards, now in their 18th year, aim to recognise the best in business achievement and practise across the EADT’s circulation area, with the presentation ceremony – taking place this year at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on Thursday, July 9 – widely regarded as one of the key dates in the region’s business calendar.
For the fourth year running the joint main sponsors of the awards are EDF Energy and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, which are working in partnership to ensure that local firms are able to derive maximum benefit from the planned Sizewell C nuclear power station development.
Their support includes the overall Business of the Year title which, as in previous years, will be awarded to the organisation deemed “best of the best” out of all the category winners.
You may also want to watch:
The awards have attracted hundreds of entries in recent years and 2015 is shaping up to be no different.
Three finalists will be selected in each category and will receive places at the awards event.
Full details of all the award categories, and how to enter, can be found online at www.eadtbusinessawards.co.uk. The awards are free to enter so why not check out which categories your business could enter?
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
After all, you have nothing to lose but potentially a great deal to gain, with success in the awards not only providing recognition within the region’s business community but also, as previous winners testify, a boost to morale in the workplace and a useful tool for marketing.
Businesses of all sizes and from all sectors can take part. There are 14 categories to enter, including dedicated awards for “Large”, “Medium” and “Small” businesses, so there should be something for everyone.
Businesses can enter as many different categories as they wish, provided they meet the relevant criteria which can also be found on the website, together with details of how to pre-register for tickets if you would like to come to the awards ceremony but are not planning to enter.
The EADT is grateful to EDF Energy and Suffolk Chamber for their continued support, and also to all the other category sponsors, many of which have also been supporting the awards for many years while others are new for 2015. The deadline for entries is Wednesday, April 22 - don’t miss out on your chance of recognition.