Later departure times for Stansted-Dundee flights aim to help business users
- Credit: Archant
Flybe has introduced improved departure times on its Stansted-Dundee service to offer an extended working day for business users.
The schedule for the twice-daily weekeday service, operated by Flybe franchise partner Loganair, now involves a 4.50pm departure from Dundee, against 4.25pm previously, and a 7pm departure from Stansted, against 6.25pm.
The airline’s single rotation service on Sundays also operates the new times.
Loganair chief operating officer Phil Preston said: “The amendments to the Dundee- Stansted service have been introduced to increase convenience for business passengers.
“We consulted extensively with the business community, with the goal of making modifications to the service to further meet their needs and overall, it has been an extremely useful process.
You may also want to watch:
“The Dundee-Stansted link is an important economic asset to the regions, particularly Dundee, and we will continue to work with the business community to ensure its long-term prosperity.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue