AN employee at Newmarket firm Davis Underwriting has been nominated for the 2007 Insurance Age/BIBA Young Broker of the Year Award.Laura High is one of only three people nominated in the shortlist for the prestigious accolade.
AN employee at Newmarket firm Davis Underwriting has been nominated for the 2007 Insurance Age/BIBA Young Broker of the Year Award.
Laura High is one of only three people nominated in the shortlist for the prestigious accolade.
Ms High has worked with the company since 2004 when she joined as a business development consultant.
She progressed to key account manager and is responsible for maintaining and developing the company's relationships with its subsidiary wholesale brokers.
You may also want to watch:
This year, she has headed up the firm's key account strategy, Davis Partners, which was launched in April.
The campaign has played a key part in getting brokers on board and building strong relationships to drive the company forward.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
Nominations for the award go to people who have made significant strides in their professional development over the past year.
“It's great to be nominated for this award. I've been given lots of opportunities by the group to develop professionally and I'm proud to be part of its success,” said Ms High.