Law firm Gotelee unveils facelift for historic Hadleigh office
- Credit: Archant
Gotelee Solicitors has unveiled a facelift for its offices in Church Street, Hadleigh, from where it has been operating since 1934.
Repairs have been made to the exterior rendering of the listed building while the interior features a new reception desk and improved lighting as well as new decor.
The firm, which also has offices in Ipswich and Felixstowe, plans further changes in Hadleigh later this year, involving a new internal disabled access door and further improvements to the meeting rooms.
The building dates from the 16th-17th Century, with the frontage having been rebuilt in the 19th Century.
Alistair Lang, Gotelee’s chief executive, said: “There have been many changes at Gotelee as a whole over the last few years, with an expansion of the teams at our Hadleigh and Ipswich offices. We have also opened a new office in Felixstowe.
You may also want to watch:
“With more staff offering our full range of legal services to businesses and individuals alike from our Hadleigh office, we believe these changes will make our clients’ experience of visiting the Hadleigh branch more enjoyable and comfortable.”
Diana Sayle, receptionist at Hadleigh, added: “The new look Hadleigh office is welcomed by both clients and staff. We’ve had a number of our clients popping in, just to compliment us on an ‘improved and smart look’ for Gotelee.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
“We pride ourselves on giving a warm welcome to new and existing clients. We’re proud to be part of the Hadleigh community, offering the full range of legal services to everyone in the area, all under one roof, so they don’t need to travel elsewhere.”