Sizewell C public exhibitions begin in January
- Credit: Archant
A law graduate from University of East Anglia (UEA) has been selected to join the Sizewell C project as a legal intern.
Stephanie Lake, 22, graduated from UEA in July and has secured a one year placement with the Sizewell C legal team in London working on one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Europe.
Ms Lake is currently concentrating on providing legal support for the Stage 3 consultation documents which will be used at the Sizewell C public exhibitions which start on January 4, 2019.
Julia Pyke, EDF Energy Nuclear Development Director said: “I am delighted to welcome Stephanie to the Sizewell C project, her fresh insight is an asset to the team and we will ensure she gets the most from her placement with our legal department.”
Ms Laske said: “I am really enjoying my placement with Sizewell C. Getting a foot on the ladder to work on a project of this scale is such a great experience which I know will help me progress my legal studies and career as a solicitor.”
You may also want to watch:
Julia Pyke, Nuclear Development Director and Jim Crawford, Sizewell C Project Development Director, met with University of East Anglia and University of Suffolk to explore ways of working together. In addition to offering legal intern positions to both universities the project team are also looking at other ways to work with the Universities.
The paid placement with the Sizewell C legal department is for one year and on completion Stephanie will continues her training to qualify as a solicitor.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140