Leadership on the menu at Fred. Olsen Travel MD’s Networking Dinner
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based travel firm Fred. Olsen Travel has hosted the third in a series of “MDs’Networking Dinner” discussions.
The invitation-only event involves an evening of fine dining, combined with topical debate and networking.
Guest speaker at the latest dinner, held at the Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh, was Robin Wraight from the Ipswich Rotary Club, who runs the Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA) leadership programme.
Among those attending the event were Peter Osborne of TA Hotel Collection, which includes the Brudenell, and William Coe of fashion retailer Coes, whose Ipswich branch includes a recently-opened Fred. Olsen Travel in-store agency.
Other guests included Terry Baxter of Inspire Suffolk, Peter Tickner of Getech, Steve Flory of Hudson Signs, Lorna Rose of Green Shoots Learning and Paddy Bishopp of Paddy & Scott’s.
Steve Williams, managing director of Fred. Olsen Travel, which is based in Ipswich and has 10 branches around East Anglia, said: “Once again the evening proved to be a huge success with tremendous feedback from all that attended.
“We had great company and enjoyed a very lively debate around training and development as well as superb hospitality by the Brudenell team.”
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 6 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 'Rare' home of former socialite and artist goes up for sale for £1.5m
The next MDs’ Networking Dinner is planned for spring 2015.