Leadership programme for international transport sector to launch at University of Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
The University of Suffolk, Associated British Ports and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce have launched a new leadership development programme for people working in international transport.
The course will offer those moving into positions of leadership and management a chance to develop their skills in a series of workshops and seminars which focus upon the acquisition of key management skills.
The first programme will begin at the end of November and there will be four intakes every year.
Chief executive of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, John Dugmore, said: “This course demonstrates the value of those businesspeople with relevant frontline industry experience and the University working together to create an exceptional programme tailored to meet business needs.”
The training will be split over six days with sessions being held once every four to six weeks at the University.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.uos.ac.uk/internationaltransportleaders for more information.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo