Business networking near Haverhill and Clare
- Credit: Archant
Pull NOT Push, creator and author Lis Ansell is the guest speaker at the next Haverhill Coffee Means Business event.
Lisa Ansell, the brains behind Pull NOT Push shows businesses how to have great conversations with their clients in order for more sales to be made. “It’s great for people who hate selling!” she said.
Miss Ansell will show how simply turning traditional thinking on its head allows for a better outcome for both potential customers and businesses.
Coffee Means Business takes place on Thursday November 1, from 9.30am until 11.30am at Baythorne Hall, near Haverhill and Clare.
The event will be hosted by Leanne Castle from MENTA who said: “The location and format for Coffee Means Business is both informal and friendly. It’s a great opportunity for people to make new contacts and connections over coffee and biscuits.”
“I’m looking forward to hearing Lisa’s thoughts and tips on how I can improve my improve selling skills.”
Booking isn’t essential, and it costs £5 to attend. For more details Phone MENTA on 01284 760206.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 3 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 7 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 10 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof