Land for quirky, luxury home with swimming pool up for sale for £1million
- Credit: Archant
A plot of land with planning permission for “a design of architectural excellence” is up for sale near Woodbridge for £1million.
The 1.25acre plot just off Martlesham Road, in Little Bealings, was granted planning permission in January 2019 for an ultra-modern looking house designed by Stowmarket-based Modece Architects.
According to a planning decision notice, development on the site must take place within three years of the notice being issued.
Set across two levels, the design has five bedrooms - each with an en-suite.
Plans show the entrance level featuring three bedrooms and an open plan kitchen which leads out on to a south-facing balcony, with a view over the surrounding fields.
You may also want to watch:
On the lower level a swimming pool and water garden are planned, as well as a dining area, games room and snug.
Bedrooms four and five are situated in a self-contained annexe.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side
Eco-features are also planned for the property including a sedum planted roof and solar panels.
The site is on the market with Jackson-Stops.