Look around six bedroom house with panoramic view over river Stour
- Credit: Archant
A six bedroom house with panoramic views over the River Stour has come on to the market for nearly £2million.
Little Hall, in Stutton, is a red brick Edwardian house that has been owned by the same family for almost a century.
The house is set back from a country lane and accessed via a private road.
Outside there are a range of outbuildings including a former squash court. The property is set in two and a half acres including an orchard and what used to be a former grass tennis court.
MORE: Rare 16th century Suffolk longhouse with a beautiful barn conversion goes up for sale
You may also want to watch:
Inside, there are three reception rooms downstairs as well a kitchen, study and conservatory.
Upstairs there are six bedrooms and several bathrooms.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
The property also has a self-contained guest annexe.
Property agent Tom Orford said: “Little Hall occupies one of the finest positions along the East Coast, with uninterrupted views over the River Stour.
“The property is believed to date back to the Edwardian era and has been in the same family for almost 100 years – with the current owners having been there for more than 20.
“Although it could benefit from a little modernisation there are several features of note including exposed floor boards, leaded windows and open fireplaces.
“However the real stand out quality is its location. Set back off a quiet country lane the house is superbly positioned to take full advantage of its south facing, panoramic views.”
Little Hall is on the market with Savills for £1.85million.