Look around six bedroom house with panoramic view over river Stour
- Credit: Archant
A six bedroom house with panoramic views over the River Stour has come on to the market for nearly £2million.
Little Hall, in Stutton, is a red brick Edwardian house that has been owned by the same family for almost a century.
The house is set back from a country lane and accessed via a private road.
Outside there are a range of outbuildings including a former squash court. The property is set in two and a half acres including an orchard and what used to be a former grass tennis court.
MORE: Rare 16th century Suffolk longhouse with a beautiful barn conversion goes up for sale
You may also want to watch:
Inside, there are three reception rooms downstairs as well a kitchen, study and conservatory.
Upstairs there are six bedrooms and several bathrooms.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 9 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
The property also has a self-contained guest annexe.
Property agent Tom Orford said: “Little Hall occupies one of the finest positions along the East Coast, with uninterrupted views over the River Stour.
“The property is believed to date back to the Edwardian era and has been in the same family for almost 100 years – with the current owners having been there for more than 20.
“Although it could benefit from a little modernisation there are several features of note including exposed floor boards, leaded windows and open fireplaces.
“However the real stand out quality is its location. Set back off a quiet country lane the house is superbly positioned to take full advantage of its south facing, panoramic views.”
Little Hall is on the market with Savills for £1.85million.