BURY ST EDMUNDS developer Bennett Homes has appointed a new sales adviser to its team.Liz Crane joins the award-winning family building company, based at Nowton, after 18 years spent in the residential property business.
BURY ST EDMUNDS developer Bennett Homes has appointed a new sales adviser to its team.
Liz Crane joins the award-winning family building company, based at Nowton, after 18 years spent in the residential property business.
Initially she will be based at the company's new Hayfields site in Downham Market.
She said she was looking forward to working for the company.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Edward Parker welcomed Ms Crane to the company.
“Her in-depth experience gained in the residential property business in addition to her local knowledge means that she can provide potential buyers with just the information they need,” he said.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Busy high street taped off by police
- 8 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild