Louise Boyes and Hannah Graves
COLCHESTER law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP is celebrating after its staff scooped two accolades.Firm partner Louise Boyes has been singled out as a leader in immigration law by the latest edition of the Chambers UK legal directory.
COLCHESTER law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP is celebrating after its staff scooped two accolades.
Firm partner Louise Boyes has been singled out as a leader in immigration law by the latest edition of the Chambers UK legal directory.
It names Ms Boyes for her professional skill in commercial immigration work, such as work permits and entry clearance for families.
The citation praised her, along with colleague Hannah Graves, for building “identifiable and independent profiles” in the field.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Boyes said she was “extremely honoured” to be given a mention in Chambers.
“It's an acknowledgement not just for me but the hard work and professionalism of my team and the whole firm,” she said.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day