Lowestoft-based holidays firm Hoseasons launches TV ad campaign
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft-based holidays company Hoseasons has launcheda lavish television advertising campaign which will continue at least up to Easter.
In a marketing push to drive short break sales in 2015, the firm is broadcasting the commercial in every ITV region and across satellite channels.
The advert, which was first screened on December 27, is promoting Hoseasons’ UK-wide offering but has been shot entirely in Norfolk at locations including the Broads and Sea Palling beach.
Simon Altham, managing director at Hoseasons, said: “Norfolk has something for everyone when it comes to a relaxing short break, so it made absolute sense to feature some of the fantastic destinations on our doorstep as part of this advert.”
He said Hoseasons was spending more money on television advertising in 2015 than for many years, aiming to build on its new upmarket branding which has seen its seaside blue logo with seagull motif replaced by a green leaf icon.
You may also want to watch:
Launching the television campaign had been all the more attractive due to the fact they had been able to secure good slots to target their core audience.
“Better analytics mean we can measure the response to television a lot better,” he said.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Body found in the River Orwell
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 10 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
Mr Altham said the strapline of the advert was “Make more moments that matter”, highlighting the importance of holidays in family life.
He said: “Research has shown that during the recession up to 30% of people did not take a holiday at all. The idea of this campaign is to remind people that holidays are important as a way to re-connect with your partner and children. Simple moments create memories that are cherished for a long time.”
He said the advert was also a reminder to people who might be thinking of holidaying abroad again what fabulous locations the UK offered.
The television commercial, voiced by Mariella Frostrup and produced by Norwich-based creative video production company Spindle Productions, is being supported by direct mail, e-shots and national press advertising.