Lowestoft-based Liquid 11 backs Suffolk 500 apprenticeship campaign
- Credit: Archant
Call mangement firm Liquid 11 is the latest business to add its support to the Suffolk 500 campaign to generate 500 apprenticeship opportunities in the county.
Lowestoft-based Liquid 11, a member of the Future50 listing on up-and-coming businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk, is to take on an apprentice in its marketing and PR department.
Elodie Partridge, who leads the marketing and PR team, said: “We are delighted to be a part of this exciting campaign that will make a real difference to the region and a business like Liquid 11.”
“As a business we have taken on apprentices before and just as our business is at the cutting edge of supporting firms across the region and the UK we want to give young people the opportunity to learn from us and be ready to enter the workforce whatever future journey they wish to take.”
The Suffolk 500 campaign, which has so far attracted pledges from employers in respect of more than 200 apprentices, is being managed by the Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service (ASBS) and is being delivered in partnership with workforce development specialist TCHC and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce on behalf of Suffolk County Council.
Lorraine Gimson, head of ASBS, said: “We welcome Liquid 11 on board our Suffolk 500 campaign, where we endeavour to offer each and every employer continuous support to ensure that the Apprenticeship scheme runs smoothly.
“Our aim is to promote all age apprenticeships to Suffolk employers, highlighting why supporting an Apprenticeship is easier than businesses may think, and to celebrate the range of Apprenticeships available in different sectors.
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 6 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 'Rare' home of former socialite and artist goes up for sale for £1.5m
“We are also encouraging employers to consider putting existing staff through an Apprenticeship program that will enhance their workplace skills and grow their people to meet their business plans.”