Marketing agency welcomes three new staff to the team
MARKETING agency Toolbox Marketing has welcomed three new members to its team.
Sarah Howell joins the agency, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, as account manager, looking after key UK clients including the 121,000sq m Whitgift shopping centre, Croydon, and 80,000sq m Frenchgate shopping centre in Doncaster. She was previously employed as a director at leading UK integrated agency, The Triangle Group, and has considerable consultancy experience helping marketing agencies grow their businesses.
“Having worked with Sure deodorant, Britvic Soft Drinks, St Ivel, Nestle, Guiness Book of World Records, Pot Noodle and many others , Sarah is bringing invaluable experience in brand development, consumer engagement and events organisation to the Toolbox Marketing team,”’ said UK managing director Michelle Daniels.
Jenny Beverley joined Toolbox Marketing in April 2010, as an account executive. She joins from Aspall Cyder, bringing events management skills as well as drawing on her previous PR experience gained at a Cambridge-based PR agency where she worked on the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust, AMT-SYBEX, Huntsman, InSinkerator and BACs accounts. “I’m really excited about the challenges the role will present and look forward to working with the Toolbox Marketing team to achieve fantastic results” said Jenny.
Denise Lea is the agency’s new finance manager and will be responsible for the finance function of Toolbox Marketing’s three companies: UK, Sweden and Finland. She has more than 20 years’ experience in accounting for a wide range of industries, and over the past five years has been self-employed running her own accountancy business.
You may also want to watch:
The three latest members of the Toolbox Marketing team join Victoria Oldknow, who started at the agency in late 2009.
Having cut her teeth overseeing the Mystery Guest Program for FTSE250 leisure retail giant, Greene King, Victoria then worked as a freelancer, providing marketing and event organisational services for an extensive portfolio of clients such as Playdri Products, Wildtracks and the Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
In addition to the new appointments, Lisa Skilton has been promoted from account executive to the position of account manager.
Ms Daniels added: “We are delighted to be expanding our team here at Toolbox Marketing. It has been a busy year for us despite the recession, and it is enormously positive that we are now able to move ahead with such a strong team in place. Toolbox Marketing run integrated marketing campaigns for our clients, so the experience that these welcome new members have will be a great asset to our team.”