Martlesham: Celebrity chef Paul Foster helps launch new Anglia Factors showroom
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity chef Paul Foster hosted a series of cooking demonstrations to mark the opening by kitchens and interiors specialist Anglia Factors of a new showroom.
Visitors were able to sample the food produced, using locally-sourced ingredients, as well as to take the opportunity to explore the showroom.
Wine experts from the Adnams Cellar & Kitchen store in Woodbridge were also present to match wines to Paul’s dishes and provide tastings.
Daniel Barr of Anglia Factors said: “We’re so happy that so many of our customers and local people joined us to see what we’ve been up to.
“The new showroom shows off some of the most beautiful products on the market and the new demonstration kitchen is the perfect stage for Paul Foster to delight visitors with his culinary flair.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We’d like to thank everyone involved for their continued support.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune