Ipswich warehousing firm hopes to offer fully-bonded facility in coming months
- Credit: Archant
A warehousing firm says it has seen encouraging growth in demand for its facility over the last year.
Globex Freight Management, based at Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, which this year celebrates 15 years in the shipping industry, said it had faced “tough times” but had grown significantly.
The firm, now run by directors Andy Wilding and Shaun Rudduck, was launched in 2003 by Mr Wilding and wife Kim.
Martlesham-based shipping firm, Globex Freight Management, which employs six staff for its 7,000sq ft facility, said it hopes to offer a fully-bonded warehouse in the coming months.
“I am extremely proud that Shaun, Kim and I have built the business to what it is today,” said Mr Wilding.
“Having originally been on my own with help from my wife, owning a top-quality warehousing facility and providing services to clients all over the globe was something we could only have dreamed of.”
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 3 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 7 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons