Masterlord appoints operations manager
ESTABLISHED Suffolk property company, Masterlord Estates, at Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, has appointed a new operations manager.
Hannah Tillson, 21, joins the company from a background in business customer service, and has taken delivery of a new Fiat 500 with corporate branding.
Ms Tillson, who will be based at Masterlord’s Epsilon House business centre, is responsible for the day to day running of the centre as well as introducing newly signed tenants to the business centre facilities. She will also provide first liaison point for the 30 businesses currently based within the development.
“This is a great opportunity for me and I am delighted to have taken the role for Masterlord Estates,” she said.
“I feel that my Business Customer Service background will help me provide the best possible service to the tenants of Epsilon House .”
Chris Dawson and Jonathan Bloomfield, directors of Masterlord Estates Limited, are thrilled with the latest appointment and say it comes at an exciting time for the company’s growth.
Ms Dawson said: “Hannah is a great find for Masterlord and we know the Operations Manager role will make a great difference to the company’s already successful day-to-day delivery here at the office village.
- 1 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 2 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 3 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 4 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 5 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 6 'Let's turn this into a fortress' - Town season ticket sales hit 16k
- 7 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
- 8 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 9 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 10 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
“This is a significant period of growth for Masterlord, with lots of potential projects on the horizon, so we are pleased Hannah will be part of that with us.”