EAST Anglia-based care provider Healthcare Homes has boosted its finance department with the appointment of qualified accountant Matt King.Mr King joins the Colchester-based company from PKF, accountants and business advisers in Ipswich, where he worked for almost four years in the assurance and advisory department, before moving to corporate finance.
EAST Anglia-based care provider Healthcare Homes has boosted its finance department with the appointment of qualified accountant Matt King.
Mr King joins the Colchester-based company from PKF, accountants and business advisers in Ipswich, where he worked for almost four years in the assurance and advisory department, before moving to corporate finance.
Originally from Colchester, he qualified as a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, in 2007.
“It's great to have been given the opportunity to join such an experienced group within the healthcare sector. I'm enjoying the challenges of my new role and I'm very pleased to be part of such a successful, forward-looking and growing business,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Reporting to the board at Healthcare Homes, his responsibilities include internal and external compliance, preparation of accounts and forecasts, treasury management and maintaining investor relations.
Chief Executive Richard Clough welcomed Mr King to the team.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 8 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 9 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 10 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
“As we move forward with our expansion plans, it is vital that the company operates as efficiently as possible and sustains accurate and timely reporting. Matt's appointment will help ensure this happens,” he said.