ENSORS chartered accountants has welcomed Matt Unwin to its Bury St Edmunds team as an agricultural specialist.Mr Unwin joins from Saffrey Champness in Bristol, where he looked after a portfolio of high value agricultural and estate-based clients.
ENSORS chartered accountants has welcomed Matt Unwin to its Bury St Edmunds team as an agricultural specialist.
Mr Unwin joins from Saffrey Champness in Bristol, where he looked after a portfolio of high value agricultural and estate-based clients.
He was raised on his family's farm in north Essex, and continues to be actively involved in the management of the farm.
He qualified with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in 2003.
You may also want to watch:
Bury office partner Graham Page said he was “really pleased” to welcome him to the firm.
“The experience he brings will complement our existing skills very well and provide invaluable support for our agricultural client base,” he said.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
“With the ever-increasing and changing legislation impacting upon the agricultural community, it is imperative that we have specialists on hand to help clients.”