Mayor of Ipswich Glen Chisholm unveils new look at Basepoint Ipswich business centre
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Managed workspace provider Basepoint has relaunched its business centre in Ipswich following the creation of a new reception and break out area.
The Mayor of Ipswich, Glen Chisholm, cut a ribbon to mark the opening, at which other guests included Natalie Moloney, Miss United Nations Great Britain, Niki Fowler of WildFowler Photography and Danielle Mann from Colourmefun.
Basepoint centre manager Alison Morrissey said: “The new reception gives a really professional welcome and with bespoke features it is truly unique.
“The break out area not only has a warm and comfortable feel it provides modern working facilities. I am thrilled with the changes and the relaunch was a chance to show it off.”
The invited guests were joined at the ceremony by many of the centre’s occupants. The centre originally opened in 2009 and has been fully occupied since April last year.
You may also want to watch:
Basepoint specialises in the development and operation of managed business, innovation and enterprise centres which provide comprehensive accommodation and support infrastructure packages to new and early-stage businesses. It operates both wholly- and part-owned centres, as well as managing facilities on behalf of public sector bodies, across Southern England, East Anglia, the Midlands and Wales.
Basepoint is wholly owned by a charitable trust, the ACT Foundation, whose mission is “to enhance the quality of life for people in need”. Any profit from the Basepoint operation is used by the trust to further its charitable objectives within the communities.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents