Menta joins ISSBA and Suffolk Chamber in staging Suffolk Business Exhibition
SUFFOLK enterprise agency Menta has joined the Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce in staging the 2012 Suffolk Business Exhibition.
Menta, which provides advice, training and networking for businesses and start-ups in Suffolk is taking a lead role in this year’s event which takes place at Trinity Park on Wednesday, April 25. The agency will be giving young and small businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services in the Trinity Rooms part of the complex.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “We’re delighted to have the opportunity to get involved in such a well-established and respected exhibition. We’re keen to promote business and encourage more people to take the leap to working for themselves.
“It takes courage to step out but with all the support and advice available from these three organisations, it’s a good time to consider being your own boss,” he added.
Michael Coe of Dimension 88 HR & Training in Ipswich started his business less than a year ago with support from Menta. He said: “It’s great to have the chance to promote our business at the ISSBA Business Exhibition. I hope it will encourage people not currently self employed to come and to find out what it is really like to be your own boss.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Till added: “Any business trading less than two years can have a stand in the Trinity Rooms. Within the booking fee they’ll receive free membership to ISSBA and the Chamber’s Enterprise Engagement Program plus a �25 voucher towards one of Menta’s subsidised business courses.”
Sponsors and partners of the Suffolk Business Exhibition include: Archant Suffolk (publishers of EADT and Evening Star titles), Jackamans Solicitors, New Media Business Group, Suffolk County Council, Basepoint, Dummett Copp, Ipswich Borough Council, React Computer Partnership, and Scrutton Bland.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
The Suffolk Business Exhibition is open between 2pm and 7pm, with Question Time sponsored by PKF UK LLP starting at 12.45 pm and running for one hour. A drinks reception for speakers, sponsors and their guests is being hosted by Penn Commercial.
Businesses are invited to book their stand via www.issba.co.uk which can also be reached via the Chamber and Menta websites. Admission on the day is open to all, free of charge.
The event is being organised by Boleyn Events and enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com.