Menta joins ISSBA and Suffolk Chamber in staging Suffolk Business Exhibition
SUFFOLK enterprise agency Menta has joined the Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce in staging the 2012 Suffolk Business Exhibition.
Menta, which provides advice, training and networking for businesses and start-ups in Suffolk is taking a lead role in this year’s event which takes place at Trinity Park on Wednesday, April 25. The agency will be giving young and small businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services in the Trinity Rooms part of the complex.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “We’re delighted to have the opportunity to get involved in such a well-established and respected exhibition. We’re keen to promote business and encourage more people to take the leap to working for themselves.
“It takes courage to step out but with all the support and advice available from these three organisations, it’s a good time to consider being your own boss,” he added.
Michael Coe of Dimension 88 HR & Training in Ipswich started his business less than a year ago with support from Menta. He said: “It’s great to have the chance to promote our business at the ISSBA Business Exhibition. I hope it will encourage people not currently self employed to come and to find out what it is really like to be your own boss.”
Alex Till added: “Any business trading less than two years can have a stand in the Trinity Rooms. Within the booking fee they’ll receive free membership to ISSBA and the Chamber’s Enterprise Engagement Program plus a �25 voucher towards one of Menta’s subsidised business courses.”
Sponsors and partners of the Suffolk Business Exhibition include: Archant Suffolk (publishers of EADT and Evening Star titles), Jackamans Solicitors, New Media Business Group, Suffolk County Council, Basepoint, Dummett Copp, Ipswich Borough Council, React Computer Partnership, and Scrutton Bland.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 7 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 8 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 9 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 10 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
The Suffolk Business Exhibition is open between 2pm and 7pm, with Question Time sponsored by PKF UK LLP starting at 12.45 pm and running for one hour. A drinks reception for speakers, sponsors and their guests is being hosted by Penn Commercial.
Businesses are invited to book their stand via www.issba.co.uk which can also be reached via the Chamber and Menta websites. Admission on the day is open to all, free of charge.
The event is being organised by Boleyn Events and enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com.